Wishtoyo's Inter-Tribal Cultural & Marine Science Summer Field Study in Partnership with Pitzer Native American Youth to College Program. Read More...
Application for Summer 2016 must go through pitzernativeyouth2college.org.
- July 22nd – August 5th, 2016 – Summer Program (9th, 10th, 11th grades)
- July 22nd, 2016 – Orientation @ Wishtoyo Chumash Village
- July 22nd – July 29th, 2016 – Wishtoyo Chumash Village Stay
- July 29th – August 5th – Pitzer College
- Sunday, August 5th, 2016 – Graduation @ Pitzer College
- Application Deadline Friday, April 29th, 2016 at 5PM
- Notification of Decision Friday, May 13th, 2016 at 5PM
If you have any questions regarding the applications or anything else, please contact Pitzer Program Director Scott Scoggins at 909.706.5948 or firstname.lastname@example.org. or Wishtoyo Cultural Resources & Education Director, Luhui Isha at 805.729.7692 or email@example.com